Defense that works on the Streets and in the Courts
Best Defense Concepts is available to provide your group, organization or company with a seminar that will be tailored specifically to your needs. The seminars can range in length from one hour to all day, can be conducted in most office spaces without the need for special mats, and can focus on:
1) Basic self-defense tips
2) Learning control and pressure point techniques
3) Practicing specific strikes and kicks
4) Dealing with specific self-defense situations
5) Learning how to defend against an attack with a weapon
6) Learning how to use a walking stick or cane or improvised weapon (flashlight, pen, magazine, or key) to defend yourself.
Contact Peter today to discuss how he can work with your group to provide a fun and educational seminar that will help keep you all safe.
What We Teach
The Law of Self Defense
Defensive Hand Position
Defending Against Unarmed Attacks